Easter at Clarks Village
There’s plenty of reasons to visit Clarks Village during the Easter holidays ...
Over 90 high street & designer stores with up to 60% off every day.
- New spring season’s fashions are available, new bedding, homeware, sportswear, outdoor clothing and accessories, gifts, jewellery, chocolate, beauty & health products, luggage and bags for the holidays, and so much more.
- Many of our stores are running special offers and promotions – click here to see the latest.
- Knitted Hedgehog Trail – 1 – 23 April. FREE!
- One of our charities of the year – Somerset Wildlife Trust has an abundance of knitted hedgehogs – and don’t they look amazing! We will be hiding groups of hedgehogs in 10 of our stores between 1 – 23 April. Simply pick up a trail map from the Tourist Information Centre or download it from the website – click here.
- When you have found all the hedgehogs take your completed trail map to the Lindt store and each child will receive some Lindt chocolate mini-eggs.
- Why not knit your own hedgehog – you can buy the pattern from the Somerset Wildlife Trust click here
- Chocolate Factory Event. 7 & 8 April. FREE!
- Between 11am and 4pm on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 April we will be hosting a free family event. Come along to the central garden area (outside Thorntons and Radley) and enjoy Easter egg decorating. An acrobatic juggler will be performing for 15mins at 12, 1, 2 & 3pm each day. Don’t forget to take your selfies at the “factory gates” or with the giant candy canes & lollipops, and then share them to our Facebook or Instagram pages (#clarksvillage).
- Guess how may sweets are in the jar, complete the short survey on the iPad during the event and you could be the random winner of the ‘jar of sweets’ PLUS the delicious Lindt Easter hamper(1)
- Thornton’s Easter Hamper – Prize Draw. 1 – 23 April. FREE to Enter!
- Complete an entry form [a chocolate inspired postcard] during your visit to Clarks Village and drop it back in the post box outside the Tourist Information Centre (near Hobbs London). At the end of the Easter holidays we’ll pick a lucky winner who will receive this fabulous Thorntons Easter hamper(2)
- The postcards can be picked up in every shop – don’t miss out!
- One lucky winner of the iPad survey will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by email and will need to come to Clarks Village to collect their prize. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. If the prize is not collected within 7 days of notification an alternative winner will be drawn.
- One lucky winner will be drawn from all the completed postcards. The winner will be notified by email and will need to come to Clarks Village to collect their prize. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. If the prize is not collected within 7 days of notification an alternative winner will be drawn.